Thank you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Brooks

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I recently visited the Philipines and prior to my visit queried this message board for suggestions on who to dive with in Anilao.

AquaVenture came highly recommended by a number of members of this board and I can understand why.

I had the most incredible dive experience of my life. The service was excellent, and the price was phenominal.

My Dive Master, Abet, took me on some great dives and photographed all the dives. After each dive I used his camera to transfer the photos to my laptop.

I would highly recommend this resort to anyone. My wife and I will be visiting next year. I will post on the board before coming and perhaps I could meet some of the people who gave me the excellent advice.

Thank you again.

Tony Brooks
Marine Engineer
Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Ottawa

Hi Tony, I'm not sure if I posted in your thread but I'm a Canadian living here now. I'm glad you had such a great time and next time we can come out to dive with you. That is the home resort for a lot of he PPD here.

There are many excellent resorts here and we can give you some advice when you come with your wife. Flights around the Philippines are dirt cheap so you can get a good idea of the different areas if you like.

Unfortunately, I'm at sea and have very narrow bandwidth at this time. When I get a chance sometime ashore I will post some of the great pics I have.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom