suunto mosquito computer o ring question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonniex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
have looked HIGH and LOW... even at the PDF manual. Can not seem to locate the exact size O Ring I need for my Suunto Mosquito dive computer. Anyone have any ideas??? thanks

funny because that question was never resolved EITHER. My o ring has been stretched by my younger sister can not measure. Can someone please tell me what size O Ring the Mosquito takes...

Having replaced batteries on both my and my wife's Mosquito, the packs I've got from my LDS contain a new O ring and battery cover along with the battery. The other thing is that when you turn the battery cover, it only turns about 10 degrees. The first time I did it, I thought there was something wrong. You might also need a pointed tool to lever the battery cover away as the seal is very tight. Good luck. Once you've done it once, it's dead easy.

Hmm, has anyone ever measured a Suunto Mosquito O Ring. Might it by ORV-023?

I think we have a battery kit in the house, if I can figure out where my husband put it. How does one measure an o-ring? Inside or outside diameter?

I think we have a battery kit in the house, if I can figure out where my husband put it. How does one measure an o-ring? Inside or outside diameter?

Here is a sizing chart with both inside and outside diameters, cross-section diameter in both imperial and metric.
This will probably help you decide what you're looking at.

Size Cross Reference

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom