LF: wrist mounted analog depth gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why bother? Digital is better and readily available at a low price.

Anyone know who makes the smallest wrist mounted analog depth gauge? How much? Thanks!

The Suunto SM 16 looks low profile in pictures, but I've never been able to find one to look at.

Hi to all..i got a timex watch..it tells you dept, temperature and time..i compared w/ the analog dept gauge..it has accurate reading...the original price was P3,500+..but it was on sale when i bought it.. 50% off the original price...so i grabbed one and i have no regrets at all...

hi john, it's the timex helix. i bought the watch in Farmer's Plaza-Cubao, Timex booth...and i got one also in Timex Glorietta (III)...i dont have any photo of the watch right now but you can check the web...

I bought a Timex Helix DM almost 4 years ago -- about the time they were being discontinued. It worked well as a backup depth/time source to my computer. And I said "worked" not "works" because it died sometime over the winter and doesn't respond to any input. Oh well.

-Rob

Thanks! Will check it out!
i think the helix has been out of production for the past 2 or so years - hence the price give-away at about 2,300 or 2k... forgot, it's been a while...

i have one and although it still works the part of the strap that keeps the excess strap in place broke...

it's workable with an (ugly) masking tape fix i made... easy to redo using better craftsmanship

works fine... you want it? i can sell it since i'm not using it anymore

Jag

Back
Top Bottom