Lembeh Dive Resort - Which room to choose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajy733

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are planning a trip to Lembeh in May 2009. We plan on staying one week at the Lembeh Dive Resort while there. I have surfed the website and emailed the hotel but I am not sure which of the rooms we would prefer. The difference if I understand them correctly is that 1-7 are Minahasa style and 8-12 are more contemporary. I am looking for a quiet room which an unobstructed view. I don't mind having to walk up steps to get there. Can anyone who has been there make a recommendation or expand on the differences a bit? Thanks for your help.

I believe I had room 5....do a search for my trip report posted in January, pretty sure had the rm # included. Loved the room, had a great view and close to everything within the resort....liked it so much booked it again in October.

Have just joined so this reply may be way ay too late. Just in case though I would go for room No 1 without hesitation. Spent 9 days there last year and it was heaven.
Dave

Hi.
Haviing re read your post it may be that you still have time to decide so the following may help. Room no 1 is the furthest from the centre of the resort of the older bungalows. It is a single building, not attached, and has an unobstructed view down the straight. It is the one they use for photos on their website. These older buildings are on less of a hill than the newer ones which are actually on quite a serious incline. I didnt go into one but they looked fine. The view however tended to overlook the rest of the resort. Our room was huge with a deck/view to die for in the evenings. Happy to send you some photos of the resort, room, view etc if it is of any value.
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom