I'm declaring a unilateral cease-fire on Denise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of my recent comments have been a little harsh, which indicates I'm running out of high-brow smacks.

Coupled with the fact that she left me so many openings on the dive trip Sunday, I'm a little tired.

In the spirit of detante, I am holstering my rapier wit, and will stick to the old adage of "If you can't say anything nice, keep your trap shut."

So, Denise: It was nice seeing and diving with you on Sunday. Always a pleasure.

Gee there realy are members with a very good common sence.Lots of us do but sometimes we seem to have WWIII on here.As soon as some of us try to make peace,I salut them. SALUT TO YOU

Good for you.
Hope your counterpart will have the same good sence.

:lotsalove::lotsalove::lotsalove:

and have a :beer:

Man, this is great. This should reduce the frivolous 20 to 30 additional posts per thread. :D

All kidding aside it would be good for the two of you to play nice for at least a little while...... then again I may miss both of your bickering

Man, this is great. This should reduce the frivolous 20 to 30 additional posts per thread. :D

:rofl3:

All kidding aside it would be good for the two of you to play nice for at least a little while...... then again I may miss both of your bickering

Where is PhotohikeDive when you need him? :D

we allow grown ups on :sblogo: now??

nice

It's more like "adult day care" :D

Is paul feeling ok???

MoonStruck380.jpeg

"If you have nothing nice to say...come sit by me!"

There is nothing funnier than inane banter! If you can't laugh at yourself...who can you really laugh at? Plus it does make for fun postings!

LOL @ "ADULT DAYCARE"!
Huggies!
Carolyn:sharks:

Man, I stay away from SB for a few weeks and all things go in the crapper. Denise is a nice person. You should be nice to her for a minute. I will try as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom