Suunto Cobra Computer USB Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me too, works great.

I bought the one from seller ummgamar, it has worked just fine with my Cobra, mac, and Divelog. I had to download a driver per the divelog website.

Mine arrived on Wednesday; was finally able to download logs from my Cobra!

I purchased one for my Cobra and it works great! I recently upgraded to the Cobra 2 (due to a flooded Cobra) and the cable works just as well on the new one!

I purchased mine from seller "jonnywalker_de".

The ONLY thing you need to take into consideration is that you CANNOT (at least I could not) use the USB drivers from Suunto's website. I had to use the drivers that came with the cable (smartinterface.de) and it works great.

The driver only controls the USB>Serial interface. After you install the driver and the SDM 2 software, it works great and is always plug-n-play.

Just my $0.02!

Did they ever improve the Suunto PC interface? I've got one for my Cobra that I bought in 2003, but it's very finicky when it comes to making a connection. It always times out.

I got my local LDS to throw in a cable for free. Thats just insane.

Back
Top Bottom