Liberty Wreck Dive, Tulamben, 06/17/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had a nice dive on the Liberty yesterday. I did Coral Gardens second. I don't have those photos up but will in a few days.

here are a few teasers and a link to my blog photos and report!

A lot more to come in the future!

I love Tulamben!!!

Liberty Wreck, Tulamben 06/17/2008 - Dive Reports and Scuba News

DSC_0016.jpg

Look for my posting in July and August!

Take Care,

Sean

Last edited:
WOW!!! Great portrait of that barracuda!! Is it the one hanging always out at the wreck? Me too, I love Tulamben.... If you get the chance do a night dive there, or a dawn dive, awesome...

nice shots !

i plan to go tulamben 26th till 29th. but some say full moon period (which was 18th) is best time to go to get nice night shots.. or can i get the same during 26th ?

Excellent shot of the barracuda & its pearly whites! U r brave to go so close to the 4-footer, think I'll freak out...

@arabianply I think you can have great dive any time of the month.

@xariatay He was not afraid of me one bit! After I got very close I was a little scared! He never moved!! :) In Hawaii they usually take off....

Sean

Haha, very self assured barracuda.
Will be looking forward to more photos from u, seems like u will b there for quite awhile. ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom