Planning my 3rd trip to PI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olyvtx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
Im planning my 3rd trip to PI and have dove before at Subic, Anilao and PG. i am thinking of staying north of manila this trip. can anybody tell me how good is scuba diving near pangasinan? Patar Sanctuary? UP Marine(Santiago Is.), Silaki Is. , Bolinao Sanctuary?? How about near La Union??

If the scuba diving is good up there...can anyone recommend a dive outfit?

From what I've heard, the diving is going to be better if you go south, rather than north. Maybe someone who has actually dived up there can comment. I've made web searches for diving in the north and get very little coming up.

Have you thought about the Visayas?

what month is this trip going to be?

the reason being the time of year for weather effects....

im also interested in knowing about the diving up there. I have been to boracay, sogod bay and bohol... this time around, ill be trying Coron and Puerto Galera.......

I curious about Subic Bay and any other places up there.....

Plans have changed drastically being as I had to use my timeshare points before they expired! Im arriving July 12 and will be spending time back down in Batangas/Anilao area.

For 1 week I will be staying in a hotel in Batangas (not on the beach) so im looking for suggestions for day-trips for diving. What organization would be good for picking me up at my hotel in Batangas and taking me to their resort to do a full day of diving? Any suggestions?

Here's hoping for some good weather in July!

Back
Top Bottom