Wakatobi Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaces

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Aloha from Maui! My brothers and I hosting a diving trip to Wakatobi in April '09. We went to the Resort last year and had the time of our lives so we're going back. We have a solid group of friends and divers from around the country and here on Maui that are going with us this year, but we're looking for a few more people interested in an amazing photography adventure. If you are interested please visit our website and check out the details and send us an email. C3 Submerged Home Page

Thank you for your time...

John

A small group of us are going to Wak on Oct. 10 to 17. We have reserved a garden bungalow, which sleeps 2. One of our couples had to suddenly cancel , so we have this great opportunity at 2006 prices ( which is when we booked it ) Email me if interested and I'll pass along all of the details: carleyeman@comcast.net
Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom