Let's charter a liveaboard to dive Raja Ampat for a month...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Varuna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm wondering if there are 4 people here who may be interested in getting a liveaboard in Raja Ampat, Indonesia for a month?? I'm thinking sometime Oct 08 - March 09.
I'm just a guy who wants to go sailing/diving for a month in Indonesia (not a travel agent etc.), but I don't want to charter a boat by myself...
Cost would be about $5k each all in - boat (nice 25m Phinisi), crew, fuel, food etc. for one month.
$3500+ for 10 days is going rate for the better operators in the area, but most are booked up this year already.
If enough people are interested, we could split a spot, and do two weeks $2500, or one month $5k.

If the idea is of interest to you, please email me your ph/contact info: m a r t e p m o (at) gmail

:)

Hmm, lotta lookers but no takers ... sorry if I got you excited, but we have a RA trip booked for this November, and don't know what's up after that. So without tipping your hand too much, if you don't want to yet, how many divers aboard this boat? Would the itinerary be Sorong - Sorong, or something else? Nitrox aboard? And why didn't you come up with this idea back in March?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom