AUE Shipwreck Theater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all-
I have just opened up the AUE Shipwreck Theater on the AUE website. I am experimenting with the formatting and I am learning Studio 7 as I go, so please bear with me. I would love to get any feedback about the files (e.g., too big, too small, crappy resolution, etc.). Also, if anyone has any pointers about improving the viewing quality without creating a massive file, please let me know.
I have added clips of the "Dirtbag Wreck," which we dove Sunday, as well as two clips of the "FU Wreck."
Stay tuned for more features in the next few days, as well as the upcoming season.
Enjoy!

http://www.mikey.net/aue/theater.htm

Mike

Mike the video's load instantly with my cable modem. Most higher Res. video's usually take about 15 sec. to load. I think they will be fine for all modems. Please take this next comment as postive feedback not negative. The camera man needs to be steady with the cam, meaning less jerky movements. Diffuse the light that is shinning around in the 2nd and 3rd vids. The quality was pretty good all and all.

Mike,

Very cool stuff. Very blue water - wanna come up to NE? We have the same blue water color and temp!

Eric

Mike,

Great movies, played great in real time via DSL connection. After watching, I can't wait to do more wreck diving!

Mike

Hahaha...I am still laughing. The voices and general excitement conveyed are absolutely priceless. I can't wait until you have more posted...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom