St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are planning to dive the jetties at St Andrews State Park in Panama City, FL on July 19th and 20th. High Tide is 10:14am on the 19th and 10:48am on the 20th. We plan to be onsite by 8am to have plenty of time to setup. We will go out somewhere Saturday evening for a get together.
Everyone is invited!!

Yes. We are driving down Friday afternoon and spending the night Friday night and Saturday night and driving home Sunday evening sometime. :)

Thanks girl!! Will you guys be diving the jetties either of those days? Of course we need to get together Saturday Night :D

Where is everyone? I thought you people liked shore diving. If it makes you feel any better about it being free, you can buy me dinner afterwards. :wink:

I should be down there that weekend,I plan on doing a shore dive and doing a boat dive,need to finalize my plans and make reservations.

did you find a decent place to stay that weekend that is not too outrageous on price?

Yes for $85.00 a night plus tax. The same place I stayed last year. They even remembered me by name. :D

Back
Top Bottom