Venice-Alhambra Dive Report 6/28/08 [Archive] - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

View Full Version : Venice-Alhambra Dive Report 6/28/08

Sponsored Link
dkramer
June 28th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Had a nice yak dive with losttravelerfl today. Viz was 8 - 10 ft, at a depth of 25 ft. Water temp was 85. We didn't find anything exciting, but that's okay, we had a good time anyway.:D While packing up our gear on the beach, we witnessed a jet skier come dangerously close to the dive flags. He even flew by one diver as he surfaced & I swear, he was no more than 10 ft. away!:shakehead: Y'all be careful out there!

Siilverback
June 28th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I didn't find anything either. I heard the jet ski and my wife told me about it when i came to shore. Alhambra was the busiest I have seen it in a while. Any day you can dive is a good day.

III
June 28th, 2008, 05:48 PM
My wife wants to go to Venice next weekend? Any advice on when, where or how to finds fossils would be awesome.

dkramer
June 28th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Check out Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide It'll tell ya everything ya need to know. I tried to create a linkback to it, but obviously I don't have a clue how to do that sooooo......................If you go to Search & type in "Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide" it will take you to the thread.

Capt Grumby
June 28th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Check out Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide It'll tell ya everything ya need to know. I tried to create a linkback to it, but obviously I don't have a clue how to do that sooooo......................If you go to Search & type in "Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide" it will take you to the thread.

Hope this works ....

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/126440-reefguys-venice-beach-tooth-finding-guide.html

CBulla
June 28th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #2 in the Insider Information thread has both parking and location info and a link to Reefguy's toothfinders guide. :)

Hey, if your still having trouble PM him!

III
June 29th, 2008, 06:43 PM
WOW, that was just great. Thanx for the links and the help, you guys rock:10:

Sponsored Link

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1