Video Canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
So I got this light as a demo from Nocturnal lights and I'm super happy with it. I think I've only put 6 dives on it. The problem is I NEED MONEY! So this is the first thing that has to go. I'm only asking $350+shipping for it and it includes:

1. Light Canister + Head + Preconditioned Battery
2. Battery Smart Charger
3. Video Diffuser
4. Neoprene Hand Mount
5. Ball Mount for Camp (not shown)
6. Extra Radiator Clip
7. Nocturnal Hard Case
8. Extra 50w and 25w Globes

The globes for this light range anywhere from a whopping $5 to $6 so replacement is cheap and you can get them at any hardware store like Home Depot. What globe you use determines your burn time. I've gotten 50min from a 50w so I guess a 25w would get you 100min. I really like the battery design too, no internal cables to connect unlike most canister lights. Another benefit to the halogen lights is that you can strike them without a warmup time, so you don't have to leave it on throughout the whole dive or worry about missing something you need your lights for. If something shows up then just strike the light and you're set.

DSCF0721.jpg

DSCF0723.jpg

DSCF0725.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Billy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom