Pinoy Nudis!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i got certified in the PI

Wow, that is nice.

doy, is this by one of the DDN people? that's so nice of them... and can very well be a valuable ID resource as well...

@jigo: you're the local expert on slugs... ID them!

Jag

was actually working with a web developer on a similar site. will have to trash the project now....:11doh:

btw, am nowhere near an expert. just got some ID books. iris, chip and vane are the resident marine biologists (nerds)

That brings up one of my often asked questions too ---
Since we seem to have a sparce nudi popultion is there something we can do to attract the little buggers? I have read everything I can get my hands on (we love them too) and can't seem to find anything that tells how to attract them or improve conditions to attract them. The REEF DOME project the guys posted earlier would be a good venue for the fish and coral but what about nudis?

:peepwalla:

sowi... unless it's a hundred micron or less marine phytoplankton, i will not be able to identify them :theyareon

:blush:

go manong jigo! you can do it :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom