Weigh in - July 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CathyS

Reaction score
Today I'm down 2 pounds since last Thursday. Woo hoo! Just one pound to go to hit an even 100 pounds lost!

How's everyone else doing?

I am still holding at 11 pounds down. I have upped my workouts from 30 minutes with personal trainer to 5 times a week ( instead of 4) and now 1 hour of cardio afterwards instead of just 30 minutes. I have also upped my water intake and I am upping my calorie intake. I just don't think I am eating enough good carbs for fuel. I am really tired all the time even though I am working out everyday. It's been a rough week. I strained my back Monday afternoon and I am continuing to workout. Today it is feeling better and I have an hour and half workout at 2:30.

I'm the same as I was last week. I had been down .5 lb but it comes back, then goes away, then comes back again, and goes away again...

I am still holding at 11 pounds down. I have upped my workouts from 30 minutes with personal trainer to 5 times a week ( instead of 4) and now 1 hour of cardio afterwards instead of just 30 minutes. I have also upped my water intake and I am upping my calorie intake.

Wow, you're a workout machine! I hope you were able to get through today's workout without hurting your strained back.

My back actually feels better when I workout, it's when I sit for to long is when it tightens up and hurts. I got home after my workout and sat down in my chair and went to sleep for almost 2 hours. I was reading that it's possible to experience extreme fatigue when you have an injury and then workout also. I just really went all out this week. Tomorrow its just an hour of yoga and then hang out on our boat for the rest of the day for July 4th. I think I will take off from my workout either Sat or Sun.

I'm joining in with ya'll. My goal is 20 pounds off by the end of the year! Congrats to those who have lost weight and are toning up!

Can I join in on this too? I would really like to lose 15 pounds by mid October... or at least one dress size by then. I have a formal even to go to and I don't want to be the chubby one.

Lost 20 pounds since February.

Please tell us about your weight loss! It keeps us going too!!! What kind of exercises have you been doing? Any problems? Any days you just thought "wow I feel great!". I need to hear it!!!

Welcome JoyfulNoise and Scuba-Jess!:luxhello: Great job Arcticdiver! 20 pounds since February? That is great!!! :jump:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom