Components & Hardware?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djcheburashka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. Does anyone know of anyplace online that sells hollis components/accessories? I'm looking to get the shoulder pads and buckle from the solo harness, but I'd prefer not to get an entire harness since the one I have is working fine.

I've tried the usual suspects (leisurepro, scuba.com) to no avail.

Also - I recall the whole Hollis catalog used to be available online, but I can't seem to find it anymore?

Thanks.

Hi. Does anyone know of anyplace online that sells hollis components/accessories? I'm looking to get the shoulder pads and buckle from the solo harness, but I'd prefer not to get an entire harness since the one I have is working fine.

I've tried the usual suspects (leisurepro, scuba.com) to no avail.

Also - I recall the whole Hollis catalog used to be available online, but I can't seem to find it anymore?

Thanks.

Hi DJ,

Shoulder pads from the Solo harness are not yet available separately. The Stainless buckle is however.

It likely wont be until late summer that most of our components are available separately. If you change your mind and would like to get the complete harness, check out the dealer locator on our site to shop around and find the best deal.

You can recieve a free copy of our 2008 catalog by clicking on this link: Contact Hollis Gear . Fill out your mailing info and click on catalog request.

Thanks for your questions,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom