Gates Housing & Sony PC105 For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R.Soper

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling a Gates housing for Sony PC105 video camera, the package includes :

Gates housing
Normal lens
Wide angle lens
Sony PC105 video camera
Two batteries
Video remote
Misc accessories
Pelican case which will contain all the above

The equipment is in great condition, the gear was my 'baby,' (my wife complained the gear got more attention than she did), its a reluctant sale, we have moved to an area where the diving is fairly inaccessible unless you have loads of cash to throw around, so I fear my diving days have come to an end.

The cost is US$2000 plus freight from Oz, or nearest offer. If any one is interested you can email me at robertsoper@bigpond.com and I can send you some stills photos if you would like.

I also have two HID UK Cannon lights with arms to attach them to the gates housing, they come with the rechargeable batteries (for use with the US voltage system otherwise you would have to get an adaptor), and contained in a Pelican case. If you are interested in buying these with the camera gear just make me an offer, alternatively you can purchase them separately.

Cheers - Bob

Back
Top Bottom