What's your biggest catch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rod and reel: Blue marlin (Makaira nigricans) est. 800 lbs (caught out of Ocean City, MD) and several Black (Makaira indica) and Blue marlin 200-600 lbs.

spearfishing: 110 lb. Yellowfin tuna, Tunnas albacares (killed out of Indian River, DE). My wife has me beat with a 122 lb. Atlantic Bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus (killed out of Hatteras, NC).

lobster: 16 lb. Spiny

Last edited:
25 inch Ling Cod he moved about 2 feet after I shot him so I would call that stoned. Neah Bay, WA

Reel 80 lb Skate caught same area

Caught that Bream on rod and reel i hope.Louisiana fishing regulations state as follows; Skin divers fishing for sport in freshwater, when submerged in the water and using standard spearing equipment, or any person using a bow and arrow, or any person using or possessing nets or traps, including recreational hoop nets, recreational slat traps, recreational pipes, recreational buckets, recreational drums, recreational tires, recreational cans, recreational wire nets and recreational crawfish traps may not take or possess any largemouth bass (Micropterus salmoides), spotted bass (M. punctulatus), black or white crappie (Pomoxis nigromaculatus, P. annularis), white bass (Morone chrysops), yellow bass (M. mississipiensis), striped bass (M. saxatilis), hybrid striped bass (striped bass-white bass cross) or any species of bream.

Biggest fish shot 60# 8oz Amberjack

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 119
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom