Like New Ikelite Housing and Sony DCR-TRV950

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patricko

New
Reaction score
Hello,

I thought you guys would be interested in a great deal.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

link to auction site removed, please PM user for details.

All of these items are in like new condition and work perfectly. I like to buy expensive toys and use them a few times and take meticulous care of them. I paid over $5,000 for these items. I am going to start this auction at $1 with no reserve, this is great gear and someone is going to get a deal!

This is a Sony DCR-TRV950 that I bought new and have only used about 10 times. The auction also includes an Ikelite underwater housing for the DCRTRV950 6037.95, I have used that 3 times. Also included is a Storm Case iM2750 hard case with custom fit foam insert for the underwater housing, there is room to fit the Camera in also if you want.

List of times included in the auction Sony DCR-TRV950 3CCD Pro camcorder
Amazon.com: Sony DCRTRV950 MiniDV Digital Camcorder: Camera & Photo

Sony RMT-811 remote control
Sony | RMT-811 Remote for DSR-PD Series Cameras | 147595053

2 x Sony BP-FM50 Battery

Sony ECM-HS1 Video Microphone with Zoom
Amazon.com: Sony ECMHS1 Video Microphone with Zoom for DCRHC 40/65/85 Camcorders: Camera & Photo

Sony HVL-S3D 3 Watt Video Light

Amazon.com: Sony HVL-S3D 3 Watt Video Light for DCR-DVD101/201/301 & DCR-HC40/65/85 & DCR-TRV38: Camera & Photo

Sony VCL-HG0737X 37mm 0.7x High Grade Wide Angle Converter Lens Sony VCL-HG0737X 37mm 0.7x High Grade Wide Angle Converter Lens - $134.00

Storm Case iM2750 Watertight Storm Trak® series boasts uniquely rugged, yet lightweight, telescoping handles that lock in place plus rugged in-line wheels for ease of transport
Hardigg Storm Case, im2750, watertight, padlockable, airtight, integrated protection system

Ikelite 6037.95 underwater housing for DCR-TRV950 (I have also used my HDR-HC1 HD camera in this housing and it works great but you can not adjust the controls) The manual for the housing is in the case. SONY TRV-950 UNDERWATER HOUSING

Raynox DVR-5000 37mm 0.5x Ultra Wide Angle Converter Lens

If you have any questions or if you are in Southern California and you want to come and have a look at the items send me a message.

Cheers, Patrick

Attachments

• Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-0.jpg
    Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-0.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-1.jpg
    Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-1.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-3.jpg
    Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-3.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Sony Camcorder and underwater housing-4.jpg