Spearfishing/Lobster Dives in Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello! This is Steve from Deep Six Jensen Beach

I am leading a few trips to Palm Beach this month. The first is this Saturday, July 12th on Jim Abernathy’s Deep Obsession. The dives are scheduled for deep reefs, in the range of 60-100 FSW. Drops may include, but not limited to North Double Ledges, Nuns Ledge, Black Rock or Shark Canyon. This is an advanced trip, but confident Open Water divers are always welcome.

The next trip I’m leading is the first day of Mini Season, July 30. I have 7 spots left on the morning trip for anyone who wants to catch bugs before everyone else does Confident hunters are welcome to shoot fish and hopefully cleanup on lobsters. 12 per person per day... The Deep Obsession always puts a dedicated divemaster in the water with each group, and keeps surface crew on the boat to aid divers in and out of the water. Non-hunters are always welcome, and anyone without a buddy and not comfortable diving solo is welcome to tag along with the divemaster.

Anyone interested should reply to this thread, PM me or call Deep Six Jensen Beach at 772-692-2747 Check out the attached flyer for more information!

Dive safe all

Steve W
Deep Six Jensen Beach
772-692-2747

Attachments

• JulyDive.pdf
    300.7 KB · Views: 46
  • mini season flyer.jpg
    mini season flyer.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 119
Hello! This is Steve from Deep Six Jensen Beach

I am leading a few trips to Palm Beach this month. The first is this Saturday, July 12th on Jim Abernathy’s Deep Obsession. The dives are scheduled for deep reefs, in the range of 60-100 FSW. Drops may include, but not limited to North Double Ledges, Nuns Ledge, Black Rock or Shark Canyon. This is an advanced trip, but confident Open Water divers are always welcome.

The next trip I’m leading is the first day of Mini Season, July 30. I have 7 spots left on the morning trip for anyone who wants to catch bugs before everyone else does Confident hunters are welcome to shoot fish and hopefully cleanup on lobsters. 12 per person per day... The Deep Obsession always puts a dedicated divemaster in the water with each group, and keeps surface crew on the boat to aid divers in and out of the water. Non-hunters are always welcome, and anyone without a buddy and not comfortable diving solo is welcome to tag along with the divemaster.

Anyone interested should reply to this thread, PM me or call Deep Six Jensen Beach at 772-692-2747 Check out the attached flyer for more information!

Dive safe all

Steve W
Deep Six Jensen Beach
772-692-2747

Hi Steve,
My name is Jerry. I'm coming to Palm beach for 3 days starting Aug 29-31 do you have any lobster trips plan?
I'll try and call you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom