How many countries have you dove in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogxman

Contributor
Reaction score
How many countries have you visited so far (and what are they, including your own) for a diving purposes?

Personally I've been to 5 countries : Israel, Egypt, Malta, Canada, Mexico and soon there will be No. 6 - Colombia.
Oddly enough - I have never dove in the US waters. It is quite possible that I will this summer on St. Lawrence river.

Antigua
Dominican Rebublic
Mexico
United States

Does Texas count, "'cuz it's like a whole other country (tm)"?

CheeseWhiz once bubbled...

Columbia, eh? Is that anywhere near Colombia?

You're damn right! Thanks.

However, so far I have only dove in the following: Canada, Mexico, US, Spain (Canary Islands), Scotland, England, Kazakhstan and Greece.

Edit to fix typo.

* So Cal
* Mexico
* Florida (must be a separate country - full of Floridians...whatever those are. Looked like New Yorkers to me)

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
However, so far I have only dove in the following: Canada, Mexico, US, Spain (Canary Islands), Scottland, England, Kazakhstan and Greece.
Kazakhstan - that is unusual. What made you go there?

Only one country so far... two states. California and Hawaii.

Looking forward to winning the lottery and doing some world diving. :) But until then, I can dream and keep diving local.

Back
Top Bottom