Bali to Lembeh and Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manuel Sam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm doing a diving trip next year to Bali immediately followed by Lembeh.

I'm trying to get flight info between Bali and Manado. Ideally I'd like to get a morning flight out of Bali and then a morning flight out of Manado back to Bali a week later.

I checked both the Garuda and Lion Air websites and they don't seem to list all the available flights.

I'd appreciate any help with info on airlines, flights, times and price. Thanks.

I'm doing a diving trip next year to Bali immediately followed by Lembeh.

I'm trying to get flight info between Bali and Manado. Ideally I'd like to get a morning flight out of Bali and then a morning flight out of Manado back to Bali a week later.

I checked both the Garuda and Lion Air websites and they don't seem to list all the available flights.

I'd appreciate any help with info on airlines, flights, times and price. Thanks.

Guaruda Fly's up in the mornings but you do a short stop over in Makassar for 1/2 or so most days of the week

Lion Air comes back early mornings and goes up arriving late evening around 2300

Better off using a travel agent either one here in Bali on the one you sue to make your bookings with to Indonesia. Alternatively with out all the extra air travel fly into singapore take Silkair into Manado dive Lembeh and fly on down to Bali

Back
Top Bottom