Aqualung Matrix II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dfeltham

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi folks,

I had to chang the battery in my matrix II dive computer and I can't figure out how to reset the time and date. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT? Also, I can not seem to find any info on the Matrix II does anybody know why?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers.

I have an AQ Matrix 2 manual. To reset the unit:

"Using the tip of a pencil, press the rest button located on the back of computer. After pressing the reset button, the date should read 1-1 (january 1) and the time should read 0:00. Reset the time and date using the procedure outlined on pg 9."

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any way of getting the manual on the NET as I never got a manual with my Matrix.

Thanks

I have an AQ Matrix 2 manual. To reset the unit:

"Using the tip of a pencil, press the rest button located on the back of computer. After pressing the reset button, the date should read 1-1 (january 1) and the time should read 0:00. Reset the time and date using the procedure outlined on pg 9."

Hope this helps
hey Noob, Is the Matrix II the same as a Matrix Pro? I've never heard of a Matrix II, I have a Monitor II and a Matrix and Matrix Pro. Thanks for the clarification.

Shawn

That's not the same model - the Matrix 2 appears to be a much older model than this one...

Anyone he any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom