Scooter Rally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poogweese

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Not much fun in the sun here, so we decided to make our fun with the "Refuge Cove Scooter Rally" (prizes included a six-pack of Guinness)
Dive Princess also had fun with her new Ikelite AF35 camera strobe:D
Scoots were: Torpedo 2500, Dacor SV900, and a Sea-Doo-all ran great and were loads of fun.

Flickr: poogweese2002's Photostream

And here's a short video on the wreck of the Ocean Pacific today...lots of delicious looking fish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVFO5hWWzLk

Poog:coffee:

Last edited:
How was the current on the OP today? Viz looked better than the last time I was there with you and Tracy. Did you bring your speargun with you?

I actually could have made the "scooter rally"... I ended up going to bed much earlier than I planned so I was awake in the morning, I was just being REALLLLLLY lazy. Sounded like a good time from what Tracy said.

Brian

Not much fun in the sun here, so we decided to make our fun with the "Refuge Cove Scooter Rally" (prizes included a six-pack of Guinness)
Dive Princess also had fun with her new Ikelite AF35 camera strobe:D
Scoots were: Torpedo 2500, Dacor SV900, and a Sea-Doo-all ran great and were loads of fun.

Fun was had by all at the 'scooter rally" - They all looked so streamlined with those scooters! :D

My new Ikelite AF35 strobe is way cool, what a difference it makes in those jellyfish pix - thanks honey!! :eyebrow:

Here are some new pix from the "Refuge Cove Scooter Rally"
Flickr: mgkurth's Photostream

Dive Princess :rose:

Fun was had by all at the 'scooter rally" - They all looked so streamlined with those scooters! :D

My new Ikelite AF35 strobe is way cool, what a difference it makes in those jellyfish pix - thanks honey!! :eyebrow:

Here are some new pix from the "Refuge Cove Scooter Rally"
Flickr: mgkurth's Photostream

Dive Princess :rose:[/QUOTE]

Yeah...streamlined. Here's the link to the sunken streamlined sailboat at Sunset:D

YouTube - Sunset

Great photos DP! I should have come out, but I was feeling super lazy and I really should have been sleeping! Oh well... next time, if I'm not working... :(

Poog: Great video of the sailboat... I sort of wish I had gone out there when I went diving on Sunday, rather than Mt. Point (though I did see a couple of small sharks, a free swimming wolf eel, and a rather cute snorkel guide :wink: )

Brian

Last edited:
Poog: Great video of the sailboat... I sort of wish I had gone out there when I went diving on Sunday, rather than Mt. Point (though I did see a couple of small sharks, a free swimming wolf eel, and a rather cute snorkel guide :wink: )

Brian

Maybe we can go check out to the sailboat again on your day off. I'm familiar with the area and we'll be safe, after all, I know better- I'm not certified:)

Last edited:
Nice pics as always!

I'll try to make it to #1000, if it's between the time I wake up (3-4) and before I have to go to work at 8. If I kick my diving up a notch or so, I think I'll be at #200 here pretty soon :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom