Waikiki Nightclub?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uminchu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Sorry... yet again i'm posting that has nothing to do with diving... although, i am diving on the northshore while in Oahu! Then off to Kauai... anyway, just wondering if anyone has a great place to go for dancing, drinks, and meeting up with a group of friends.

It's kind of a joint bachelor/bachelorette part with my already wife... long story... vegas wedding just the two of us... now the family/friends gathering in waikiki... honeymoon in kauai...

Anyway, just a good all-round place that is sexy but not skanky. Old school hip-hopish stuff... electronica... stuff like that!

Thanks for any help

I know i'm a loser for asking... just don't know the area, and trust you all!

try hulas, cute guys there

Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic.

Granted, it's been a LONG time since I've been to any clubs - I think I partied myself out in the late 80s, early 90s - the Pink Cadillac/Limelight/Wave era.

Last I knew, Hula's was still a gay nightclub. I've been there many times in the past with friends and it was (back then) a really fun place to go. Maybe it's changed over the years past, but I'd be really surprised to hear that.

But I thought that I should qualify the previous suggestion with some information in case this isn't quite what the OP is looking for.

Thanks for your advice... Sounds like Hulas is fun... But not quite what i was thinking of...

Other suggestions?

What about Lotus? Anyone been there?

The Living Room?

Pearl?

Aarons?

Any ides would be much appreciated!!!

thanks

Here's a great fun, combined group activity: go learn Lindy Hop Swing Dancing with the Hawaiian Jitterbugs on Oahu.

Thanks Kevrumbo,

But line dancing isn't exactly what I was thinking! Anyone else?

Thanks Kevrumbo,

But line dancing isn't exactly what I was thinking! Anyone else?
No, my friend! This is not just line dancing. . .

This is Lindy-Hop Swing, dynamic, fast & fun and not at all like your Grandparents dance it now (well . . .maybe like when they were younger!:wink: )

I always try to stop by and dance with the Hawaiian Jitterbug Troupe, on my way back home from dive vacations to Micronesia and South East Asia. Try taking a free, short one-hour complimentary beginner lesson them. . .

Kevrumbo,

Watched the vid! Definitely cool. Wonder if my wife could keep up?

Everyone,

Still looking for a club with classic hip hop... Live DJs?..

thanks

Theres Always Pipeline Cafe(live bands, Djs) , Zanzabar (Djs + VIP Room) , the o'lounge, Ana Bananas. If you google night life Waikiki, there is a local website that list all the local clubs, music stats and events.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom