Download to PC from Sunto Vyper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunkarm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hiya all,

i normal can download my vyper onto the computer using the wirelink. however, after a year i couldn't do it? is it because i am using a different computer or the link is just busted? i really appreciate your help.

thanks

Your initial post was a little short on details so it's a little hard to say. Are you using Suunto Dive Manager? You appear to be saying you have switched computers. Did you install the USB drivers? What operating system are you using, since there are some known OS/SDM/USB driver compatibility problems?

funny thing, it just work . i don't know y though. However, my divecomp on "history" i have 114 dives logged but it allows me only 35 logs that can b transferred. Is this normal?

Sounds like dirty connectors. Wash and check the connectors on the computer with fresh water.

We also need more detail. What version of SDM? USB or serial interface? Does it detect the computer or nothing at all?

funny thing, it just work . i don't know y though. However, my divecomp on "history" i have 114 dives logged but it allows me only 35 logs that can b transferred. Is this normal?

dive history has summary information for all dives, but detailed log is restricted by the size of internal memory of the computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom