Wisdom PC Download Error. Thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jldodd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently went on a dive trip that took place over 5 days that included 9 dives. All of the dives with the exception of the last one download correctly to the PC software.

The readout on the computer is showing all of the correct dive data. However when I download it to the PC, it is incorrect.

If you'll note the two attached files, error view one happens when I go to view the dive details. It shows that none were downloaded. Now notice in the second view I attached that it has the Time In and Time Out as the same which doesn't match with what's on the computer.

Has anyone experienced this before and if so, how do I retreive the data?

Also, since this occured on my last dive of the trip, is there a permanent malfunction in the data collection of the computer or was there some special circumstance that might have caused this the one time only?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• WisdomErrorView1.jpg
    WisdomErrorView1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 46
  • WisdomErrorView2.jpg
    WisdomErrorView2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 71
I've been using my Wisdom for a couple of years now. Last night upon downloading I noticed that only the last dive was listed (the as available for download even though there are many more than that in the unit. The summary screen shows 85 dives and the history screen allows me to review all of them.

When I did download the dive it only saved the last ten minutes of data. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? During the entire dive (lobster hunting) it performed perfectly.

There is a sequence of pressing a button 8 times or something like that to get to a reset or master screen. Does anybody know what that sequence might be?

Thanks!

Attachments

• missingdata.jpg
    missingdata.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 53

Back
Top Bottom