Nitrox analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the market isn't flooded with personal analyzers, but I use the Analox and like it.

the K

I second the Analox

I third the Analox............had mine 6 years.

Fourth on analox...if you'll pm me I'll give you a site where you can get one. The O2 sensor is guaranteed for 3 years and it's a great unit.

fifth on analox, call tim williams at dolphin scuba for a good price, that's where mine came from, 800-436-5744. tell him dan in florida told you to call. always treats me right. later, dan

I have a couple new one's for sale. $225 with sensor saver PLUS shipping. Add tax if in the great state of Texas. PM if interested.

I go to the shop and check the tank with their analyzer.
Nothing wrong with that, but I don't like to depend on the shop.

You do enough diving and eventually you or someone for some reason will want to analyze a tank away from the shop.

My analyzer is a DIY model from Oxycheq called (really) the El Cheapo. It's a hundred bucks, comes in parts with instructions and can be assembled by most in a couple of hours. I built mine more than two years ago and I'm still on the original sensor and it works like the day I built it after hundreds of uses - with zero care (I just toss it in a box between dives).

http://oxycheq.com/Oxycheq/Analyzer-DIY-ElCheapoII.html

Back
Top Bottom