Orca Pilot dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squintsf16

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone have a manual for this computer in pdf form? I purchased a used one but didn't get the manual.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,
I have the manual, but it's hard copy. I'll be glad to make you a copy, though it might take me a couple of days to track it down. My girl friend makes me put things away and thats just not my method of keeping track of stuff.
Now, what I'm looking for is the PC download kit for the Pilot. Have you seen one for sale?
thanks,
karl

Karl,

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your help. As far as the pc kit, I don't have one, but I'd be glad to help you find one.

Brian

I have an old ORCA Marathon Manual in .pdf form. Is it the same computer? I know ORCA marketed the same computer under different names (Skinny Dipper, Marathon etc.) Let me know and I can email it to you. I had found a website that let me download it for $5 a few months bank.

I don't know if it is the same computer or not. I'm kinda new to all this so I'm not sure what the older versions look like.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,
I haven't located my book yet. The Marathon and Skinney Dipper are different computers made by Orca. I just bought another Pilot on Ebay that has the manual with it. If I don't find mine before it gets here, I'll make you a copy and get it to you. FYI, a Finnish company named "Benemec" actually made these and several other dive computers and were branded by many of the major dive equipment company's.
Karl

Karl,

No worries. I can order one off of the orca website if you can't find yours. Thanks for the help. I searched for a computer link for the pilot, but all I found was the one Orca sells on their website. It is kind of pricey at $180.

Brian

Brian,
I have the manual in hand if you still need it. The one I bought on ebay came with it and I don't need 2. Let me know and I'll send it to you. The manuals are very small print so I don't know how well it will scan. You are more than welcome to the extra copy.
Have you been able to contact anybody at the Orca website? I keep getting undeliverable. Also the site hasn't been updated since 2004.
Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom