New Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasteve78_old

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering with all these different forums if anyone ever thought about a Spear-Fishing/Under-water Hunting type forum??

Only if the redneck divers can bring their shotguns

I don't see a problem with that i'm just not sure if there's that many under water possum's and armadillo's

Keep your eyes open. When we get the updated forum in place, we will be adding lots of new features. We have been toying with the idea of expanding the forums, it just might be a possibility.

Cheers,

While some are opposed there is a small group who are interested and would like to have a forum. Plus fewer people will be offended because they just keep out this one if they are not interested!!!!

Please, could we also get a new forum for marin archaeology?

I'll hold my storis on our latest finds from the stone age (app. 6000 BC)untill then!

DSAO

"Bang Stick " forum sounds like it'd be way more at home on a whole different type of website.....but on a serious note i agree with b white ..that way no one would be offended about such topics and if people wanted to post fish pics people who didnt want to see them wouldnt have too.....

just my 2 cents worth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom