aladin prime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imnewjack

Registered
Reaction score
have any of you aladin prime users have any problems syncing your dives with your PC. im having a problem transfering my log book onto my PC. also, my temperature is always off by 8-10 degrees compared to everyone else on my dive. anyone have any thoughts. im thinking about ditching my computer for something else.

I had a problem with both of my Primes syncing to my PC. I sent them both to Uwatec/ScubaPro and they replaced them both free of charge. I've had no problems since. As for your temp issue, mine has been right on. But a replacement will take care of your issue here as well. Give it a try. If you want to ditch it though, what do you want for it?

I had a problem with both of my Primes syncing to my PC. I sent them both to Uwatec/ScubaPro and they replaced them both free of charge. I've had no problems since. As for your temp issue, mine has been right on. But a replacement will take care of your issue here as well. Give it a try. If you want to ditch it though, what do you want for it?
dunno, dont know how much its worth,

have any of you aladin prime users have any problems syncing your dives with your PC. im having a problem transfering my log book onto my PC. also, my temperature is always off by 8-10 degrees compared to everyone else on my dive. anyone have any thoughts. im thinking about ditching my computer for something else.

One question, I'm interested. Is the temperature
reacting normally else? Is it only an offset?
How is depth/pressure measurement working?

I would recommend to send for service.

Niclas

I bought four Aladin Prime computers for my family. Two have failed (quit - dead), and another has stopped working with IR syn to computer. Thats it... no more Uwatec.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom