Advice needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisinmanly

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I m thinking of going to Phillipines next year, around July, August. Can you recommend any places to go in the Phillipines at this time of the year, I know that its monsson season in some parts of the country, but does this affect all the country?.....I have never been to the Phillipines, but basically I want to dive, dive, dive...I don t mind what I see as long as I m underwater....

'near' manila, there's always anilao and puerto galera for some reefs and subic for wrecks :D

Hi

I m thinking of going to Phillipines next year, around July, August. Can you recommend any places to go in the Phillipines at this time of the year, I know that its monsson season in some parts of the country, but does this affect all the country?.....I have never been to the Phillipines, but basically I want to dive, dive, dive...I don t mind what I see as long as I m underwater....
alternately if you land smack dab in the middle of a typhoon in 1 part of the islands (let's say luzon)

then you can definitely have a great dive in another part (mindanao for instance)

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom