spear fishing southern leyte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I went to southern leyte a while ago scubadiving and i stayed at discovery 5 diveshop
when we went to limasawa there was only me and dive guide .while diving gunters wall
some locals who the guide new was fishing so we had a chat and on the next dive we also spearfished what an andrenalyn buzz i shot and landed a nice fish which i eat later
on a grill i am not opposed and nothing illegal if no sanctuary and only for your own consumption but guys i am hooked and im going back at the end of this year

I went to southern leyte a while ago scubadiving and i stayed at discovery 5 diveshop
when we went to limasawa there was only me and dive guide .while diving gunters wall
some locals who the guide new was fishing so we had a chat and on the next dive we also spearfished what an andrenalyn buzz i shot and landed a nice fish which i eat later
on a grill i am not opposed and nothing illegal if no sanctuary and only for your own consumption but guys i am hooked and im going back at the end of this year

Thanks for the report and welcome to :sblogo:

Remember we like to hear/see details... pictures, what kind of fish, how big, gun(s) used....

Regards,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom