Navarre Beach Florida Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok here is the new thread for the Navarre Beach Dive and Meet-n-Greet.

The plan is to meet at 5:00 PM on Saturday in the Navarre Beach Parking lot near the Eastern most Beach Shower. It looks like we have quite a few area divers showing up. If o plan to come post so we can all know who to look for.

The water has cleared up, I was at Navarre Beach (10 minutes from my house) today and the water is OUTSTANDING!!!!

The tide is not going to be the best for the dive it will be a low incoming tide. But we will make due. Hope to see everyone at the site Saturday!

Here is the local tide info for Navarre Beach for Saturday:

2008-07-26 3:11 PM CDT 0.04 feet Low Tide
2008-07-26 7:45 PM CDT Sunset

From all the PM's I've gotten it sounds like we have about 8 people showing up. Is anyone interested in a cookout afterwards?

dereks040581 expressed some interest in going, as did paulwall (plus one ?)

I was planning to bring a sammich or two. I will TRY to remember to bring a snack or such for everyone, but don't hold me to it.

-h

I will try to make it probably closer to 5:30 before I can get there. Paulwall if you are staying in P-cola we could try the car pool thing again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom