Learn to Dive in Weekend Scuba Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Florabama

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a weekend scuba class coming up at MBT Dive Center on August 2nd and 3rd if you know of anyone interested in this kind of schedule for learning to scuba dive.
We will spend about 6 hours on Saturday, August 2nd in the classroom learning about scuba gear, the physiology of diving, the no-decompression dive tables, etc. On Sunday August 3rd, we'll spend 4 to 6 hours in the pool practicing our in-water, scuba skills and then the following weekend, we'll make our open water dives after which you'll be a certified diver (if you pass the test and be ready to go explore the the beautiful underwater world all over the planet.

It's a great schedule for those who can't break away during the week. If you sign up before August 1st, the cost will remain the same at $169 or $159 for military and students. After August 1st our price is going up to $199 or $179 if you're military or a student.

This covers all books, all pool fees, all scuba gear required for class except mask, fins, snorkel and booties, and as a student you receive 10% off the cost of anything you purchase in the store. The only additional fee will come if we decide to go to Vortex Springs for one of our open water dives. There's a $19 fee to get into the springs otherwise, there are no additional fees.

If you're interested in this schedule give me a call or call the shop and ask for the weekend class.

I have 40 years diving experience and make my classes fun.

Richard Adams Sr.

NAUI Certified and Insured Scuba Instructor

850-316-0074 cell or 850-455-7702 shop.

nauilogo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom