ATS Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaduba22

Registered
Reaction score
Does the ATS come with one or two cylinder straps? Also, would you recommend trim pockets for the ATS?

Does the ATS come with one or two cylinder straps? Also, would you recommend trim pockets for the ATS?

Scubaduba,

The ATS comes standard with one cam band but has a lower slot built-in for a 2nd strap. This additional strap can be ordered through your LDS.

For those wanting to optimize their positioning or "trim", I would highly suggest our trim pockets especially for a back inflated bcd.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Thanks! I did not see the trim pockets on the hollis website. I guess they are also available through my LDS.

Nick, Thanks for the reply. Hit the wrong key in my earlier post so the question is how do I use the ATS with twins. Still waiting to see the gear in the flesh here in Oz.

Last edited:
Nick, Thanks for the reply. Hit the wrong key in my earlier post so the question is how do I use the ATS with twins. Still waiting to see the gear in the flesh here in Oz.

I should have caught that one. :blinking:

The ATS bcd cannot be used with twin cylinders. If you are looking for a system with the comfort of the ATS and can use both both single and twin tanks, i would suggest looking at the HTS instead. It can be used with or without a backplate and works with all 7 wings we carry.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Back
Top Bottom