Is there any Bali good dive shop and budget dive packages recommodation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
My friends and I have interested to dive in Bali or Sipadan on this Sep. We are very interested to see Mola Mola if we dive in Bali. But we want to know is there any good dive shop or budget dive packages recommodation if we go to Bali? We can accept the basic accommodation. Is there any good suggestion to us? Thanks a lot!

excellent question... i was googling bali this morning, wondering the same things

from what im read the thing is to get 1-2hrs away from the tourist spots to get the good diving

I am doing the same in 3 weeks time (Sipadan,Komodo,Bali).
I have 2 dive days in Bali(3 nights) at the end of my trip
I have looked at various safaris and they are all pretty expensive . About $650 for 2 nights accom/2 days diving. I think the accom they offer make it v.exp.
I have a quote from BIDP(much better value). They have been recommeded on various forumsn as a good diving Op

I will prob do 2 dives days at nusa penida or 1 day at Tulamben, 1 day at NP. I am thinking about basing myself at Sanur or Candi Dasa.
Aqua marine or BIDP

Last edited:
Not difficult to get simple accomodation in Tulamben, Amed, candi dasa and Pemuteran for less than USD 30 + diving USD 20 - 25 per shore dive. Can be cheaper if you rent tank only.Boat dive is more expensive depen on location.
Matahari Tulamben resort is not expensive at all - for $650 you may get a weeks accomodation and unlimited diving.

I was in Bali in April/May. Based myself in Sanur and dived with a local shop - Bali Scuba.

They arranged my accomodation and dives very efficiently and for a very good price.

We dived at Tulamben and Nusa Penida. The diving was superb and we even got to see a Mola Mola at Nusa Penida out of season.

Can't recomend these guys enough.:D

My friends and I have interested to dive in Bali or Sipadan on this Sep. We are very interested to see Mola Mola if we dive in Bali. But we want to know is there any good dive shop or budget dive packages recommodation if we go to Bali? We can accept the basic accommodation. Is there any good suggestion to us? Thanks a lot!

Yes there are a couple that I know of
Air Dive Academy
Diving Bali | Dive Bali | Bali Scuba Diving - Bali Scuba Dive

And Absolute Scuba Bali
SSI IDC Bali - PADI Divemaster Internships SSI Bali

They both usually giove accomodation pkgs at Padang Bai Beach Bungalows, which has everthing fro super deluxe rooms $65 USD or more to Bungalows around $10

I have stayed in their deluxe and bungalow rooms It is 1 hr in their boat to Manta point and Crystal Bay (mola mola)

Mike

Hi

I've been diving with Ikan, in Padangbai... it was great! Mola mola, manta rays were there !
They can offer some package with more or less diving and visits, with different standards of accomodation

You can see exemple of package here:
Ikandive - exemples

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom