Where to buy Cam bands online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered 2 Scubapro tank straps like issued on a Scubapro BC for about the same money as the above website. $25 ea no shipping or handling charges.

I love my Scubapro cam bands... And they come highly recommended. While you might find them available at your LDS (assuming that you have a Scubapro dealer near you, which is likely) LDS's are very strange about selling "parts." I've been denied the ability to purchase "parts" more than once by LDS's. They cite something about their agreement with Scubapro.

Personally, I think this is a very strange practice, but whatever.

FredT has them available via mail order. He accepts PayPal or snail mail, and he's very good about delivering product. His email address is ftagge@goldinc.com .

His prices are slightly higher than what's quoted above, at $35 each... Although I've never personally seen them less than that. The nice thing is that they're simply shipped to your door... A very nice, conveinent feature that might be worth the price, even if you CAN get them from your LDS.

I have a FredT light 2 piece STA with ScubaPro Cam bands for sale if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom