Agressor II or III in Fiji?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any thoughts on the AGGRESSORS in Fiji?

they are different styles of boats - one is a monohull and one is a pontoon. The pontoon is bigger and more stable so I was told by a recent visitor to do that one. It has more room but then also carries more people. They do exactly the same itinerary so the diving will be the same.

I'd do neither. I'd go with the Nai'a again. It was the best dive trip EVER.

We dove the Aggressor II and had a great time and considering going back next year. To me the big advantage of the II is they only take 10 divers. There is a trip report, gallery and slide show and our website: AQUABLUE DREAMS.

Hi Frapac, in case you're still open to suggestions, here's some more information to add to the mix.

First off, this recent trip report about the Aggressor II.

You can also do quick and easy comparisons with these following links between the mono hull, 10 diver Aggressor II, the twin hull 18 diver Aggressor III and the mono hull 18 diver Nai'a.

You'll have all the specs on hand and will be able to quickly see exactly what's what.

I'd do neither. I'd go with the Nai'a again. It was the best dive trip EVER.

Hi Bruce...yes it was the best trip EVAH!!! Mo Betta than any Aggressor ship I have been on....The Bligh Waters Rock....the crew was awesome....and The Nai'a was spectacular..... worth every $$... sigh when are we going back:blinking:

Would not recommend Agressor in Fiji because of my personal experience in May of 2008. We were aboard the Nai'a (a first rate operation). The 2 Agressor boats were in the same area and one morning they actually threw their anchor right over our bubbles. One diver was almost cut in half by the anchor chain. Besides the potential harm to the divers, the damage to the reef is heartbreaking. Go with Nai'a; you won't be disappointed.

P.S. To their credit, the crew of one of the Agressors did lend a hand when we ran short of fuel one night.

I was doing a little trip research last night and noticed the Fiji Aggressor III has quietly morphed into the PH Island Dancer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom