Searching shop in Montreal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazycons

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys,

right now I am spending time in Montreal. I was unsuccessfully searching for a good shop here that also sells used equipment. Doesn't that exist here?

A normal Suba shop with good prices would also be ok.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Constantin

I've heard of CPAS but never went there myself.

If you're heading towards Toronto, I would rather suggest you wait and shop at Dive Tech Training Center in Mallorytown (along Hwy 401).

My LDS here in Montréal is Action Scuba in Pointe-Claire.

Action Scuba

You will not be disappointed

+1 for Action Scuba in Pointe Claire.

I live in Ottawa and my local Zeagle dealer was considerably more expensive. I've also noticed that their on-line prices for Oceanic gear (they're an authorized on-line dealer) rival & sometimes beat US pricing.

+1 for Total Diving. I am from NY and purchased a Apeks WTX harness and wing from Total Diving when I was there in Feb. According to their website they have used equipment.

+1 for Total Diving. I am from NY and purchased a Apeks WTX harness and wing from Total Diving when I was there in Feb. According to their website they have used equipment.

When I was there in December the sales guy told me that they were no longer going to be selling used stuff. They were going to get rid of what they did have and that was it, now its only new stuff only.

I personally love action scuba, i think their staff is amazing.

When I was there in December the sales guy told me that they were no longer going to be selling used stuff. They were going to get rid of what they did have and that was it, now its only new stuff only.

Well... Sorry to hear that. It was wrong information. We are still selling used gear. In fact, we even sell all of our rental gear once a year... This year, it's on April 2 to 4.

Well... Sorry to hear that. It was wrong information. We are still selling used gear. In fact, we even sell all of our rental gear once a year... This year, it's on April 2 to 4.

Well I guess I got the wrong info then. I did leave your shop with boots though. I was wondering if your selling second hand regs? I am just starting out in the dive world, and I need a reg that would be good at least for about 2-3 yrs. I am not normally in NDG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom