Cochran Analyst Software 3.08 and interface needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isaac-1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am in need of some help, does anyone happen to have a working copy of Cochran's older analyst software and a serial interface it is of course a discontinued item now. I have a working (so far) Cochran Nemesis 2a Nitrox computer, and have lost/misplaced my analyst software and interface cable. I also have the field programmer to change the blends, but somehow it appears the computer is in "no field programmer" mode, and I need the software and interface cable to switch it back.

thanks Ike

I used to use a Nemesis II air only version. I'll have look around at home after I get home from work tonight to see if I've still got the software and it is the version you need. I sent everything back to Cochran when I upgraded to a Gemini but I think I kept a copy of the old version of the software so I could go back and look at the data from my old computer.

Edit: Just noticed you need the serial interface too. In that case I won't be able to help as I no longer have that.

I used to use a Nemesis II air only version. I'll have look around at home after I get home from work tonight to see if I've still got the software and it is the version you need. I sent everything back to Cochran when I upgraded to a Gemini but I think I kept a copy of the old version of the software so I could go back and look at the data from my old computer.

Edit: Just noticed you need the serial interface too. In that case I won't be able to help as I no longer have that.

Hello mate,
I have recently bought the same make. As the computer was a secondhand one I was sent the software but the file is corrupted. Could I possibly get a copy of you?
Thank you in advance

Cochran Analyst 3.08 Pro with Probe Pack
I have one for sale it's on e-bay now item no: 280275811496

I have just got a Cochran Commander Nitrox to add to my collection and have the same request for the interface and software

Anyone got a copy?

Also, does anyone still use this model for scuba diving?

Many thanks

bump of a 2008 thread..... ouch.

Anyhow, software may still be available on their site for download (I think I remember them having a "discontinued" section), though I will say, it was pretty "rough". Interface cable appears to be the same as it was before, but now is a USB. I am unsure if there is a problem with an "old computer" talking to the "old software" with the "new cable". Maybe the current software would work? They might answer these questions. The tech support is pretty helpful when I had used them in the past, which was as recent as this past summer.

My Commander bricked after sitting on a depleted battery, and Cochran made me a pretty good upgrade offer to an EMC20h & the Pro Software (they discontinued the "basic"). It is now my "lost deco gas" solution on dives running as a back-up to my Petrel. Gas switches are just not really dive/diver friendly with the Cochran....

Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom