Inflator question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micklock

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a wing and the 1/4" NPT male connector on the inflator will not fit into a standard inflator hose I have or my drysuit hose but the hose that came with the wing will fit on my drysuit and tire chuck I have. If I buy a INV-SP250 air nozzle will it fit a standard hose or will the be to big like the power inflator 1/4" NPT on the wing?

I bought a wing and the 1/4" NPT male connector on the inflator will not fit into a standard inflator hose I have or my drysuit hose but the hose that came with the wing will fit on my drysuit and tire chuck I have. If I buy a INV-SP250 air nozzle will it fit a standard hose or will the be to big like the power inflator 1/4" NPT on the wing?

Hi Micklock,

Thanks for your inquiry. I believe the sizing problem is due to variances in the thickness of the chrome plating. PM me your mailing address or write to us at support@diverite.com we will be able to send you a nozzle that should solve your problem.

Best,
Ag

Hi Micklock,

Thanks for your inquiry. I believe the sizing problem is due to variances in the thickness of the chrome plating. PM me your mailing address or write to us at support@diverite.com we will be able to send you a nozzle that should solve your problem.

Best,
Ag

I received the nozzle yesterday in the mail, it fits in all my hoses. Thanks AG for helping me out with this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom