BCD's help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawny40

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to diving and new to this board.
I have read most of the threads on BCDS but I can't make up
my mind.
I need to get some feed back on four BCD's. The Ladyhawk, Genesis Athena, Dacor elite and the Seaquest diva LX.
I have tried on the ladyhawk and the Seaquest diva LX. I liked them both. No one in my area has the other two to be able to try them on to see how I like the fit.
Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
:confused:

I know these have been compared before here, and you might find the information you need already here. Happy diving!

I have an isla bio flex bcd with weight intergrated pockets and it is really great I am a really small woman and it has adjustable straps. light weigh also got it from my dive shop on sale. great bcd :D

I havn't read the article yet, but Rodales just ran a review of women's BC's tested by women. It might be worth looking at. :D =-) :D

Me again!

I have read the rodale's report. I have decided to go with the
Genesis Athena. I will let ya know how I like it.

Thanks for trying to help!

I was just going to tell you a story about a bad experience someone had with that BC... I guess I wont tell you now... It might ruin your day, if you already bought the BC... If its not too late,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom