Drak Interface for Nemo Wide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amajamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone use the Drak software to download the Nemo Wide? I just got one and I was wondering if the software gives the average depth of dive. The computer's logbook function itself doesn't give the average depth of dive like my Suunto Vyper does.

Thanks in advance!

Only in the comments section.

The entire dive log is somewhat weak in execution. Only contains very basic information except for Nitrox data. The Aqualand Graph Dive Log is much, much better.

Hopefully Mares will continue to listen to users and upgrade the program. There have been some upgrades due to user input in the past and hopefully that will continue.

What is the Aqualand Graph Dive Log? Is that a stand-alone dive logbook software?

No, it comes with either the Citizen HyperAqualand or CyberAqualand watch/computer. It is the interface for downloads from either and gives lots of info and allows the user to create pull down menus for any additional data they want to record - such as wetsuite thickness, type of BC/BPW, camera, etc, etc.

The problem is the watch/computer text is so small that if you are at all visually challenged, you can't see it underwater. But they are great for back-up and recording dive information.

One thing the Drak does, is graphically show the nitrogen loading throughout the dive - interesting to watch how close you came to NDL limits.

Back
Top Bottom