"Vicious Seal Attack" at Isle of Shoals - caught on tape!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see someone didnt carry seal repellant with them. And now you are missing a big chunk of your fin :D

Thanks for sharing as a few do ask what to expect at the Isle of Shoals. Now they know. Had to be a lot of fun. The seals were curious but were a bit shy when I was last there.

Oh my god .....

That poor poor seal...:D

They are so awesome...

I have a picture of one holding my fin and letting me tow him/her through the dive.

What a moment to remember forever!

Great video ... and thank you for sharing it with us all!

I'm glad everyone liked the video so far. The seals supposedly have grown quite a bit this year and are far more playful than in the past. There were some huge schools of mackerel seen throughout the dives too.

I uploaded the rest of the photos and videos i took at

Picasa Web Albums - Adam - Isle Of Shoal...

The videos are lined up with the pics but have an icon in the lower left hand corner of the thumbnail.

These were taken with a Canon Powershot a520 and the housing Canon makes so the video actually comes out better than the pics in my own opinion.

Also, I went out with Fran Marcoux/Cape Ann Charters/Daybreaker for these dives.

Did you bait that seal by putting peanut butter on your fins? BTW what kind of fins where those?

Force Fins, you either love them or hate them.. I guess the seal loves 'em.

I know this thread is old... Just came across it while I was looking for something else. Cute vid. Loved the seals there. Very playful. :)

More reasons we should club baby seals. Everyone that thinks they are so sweet has never been up close and personal with them. They are nasty creatures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom