Sharm Liveaboards in Early October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richbmx

New
Reaction score
Considering booking up for a northern itinary our of Sharm in the first week of October.

Any suggestions for what that time of year is like and what we're likely to see?

The weather should be ok, very warm and not too much wind. In the north you will visit the wrecks at Abu Nuhas, the Thistlegorm, Dunraven, may be the Rosalie Moller. The reefs are also in very good conditions and with luck you can see Hammerheads up at Jackson reef.

Thomas

Hey Thomas,

You working on the Hurricane? I'm going Nov 7th, what big fish will I see?!!!!

Talk soon,
Andy

Hi Andy,
since you go to the brothers, I think you will see grey reefs and treshers, with luck some Hammers. We are in ther north and will stay here until the new boat comes, looking forward to it. Do you take the Inspiration with you?

Thomas

Hi Andy,
since you go to the brothers, I think you will see grey reefs and treshers, with luck some Hammers. We are in ther north and will stay here until the new boat comes, looking forward to it. Do you take the Inspiration with you?
There could be strong currents, can you deal with it :)
Thomas

Cool thanks, I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to Galapagos next year, but figured whilst I'm in Europe it would be cool to do the Red Sea again.

I sold the Inspo, and am looking into the Meg, probably order one at DEMA.

Thanks for the heads up about the currents, I'm a little nervous, but am practicing inflating my BCD and kicking fast to the surface, maybe you offer specialties or something like that?

Talk soon,
Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom