DM Testquestions 2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello,
does someone have the Questions from the Divemastertest from last year. I moved house and things do have a tendency to get lost doing it.
Things are hard to come by on the Canary Islands.
Thanks in advance

Michael

For what agency? Are you already a Divemaster? Why do you need the questions?

I beleive that it would be wrong to post those question on these boards. There are plenty of soon to be DM's lurking around that would be tempted to take a peek. That of course would skew the natural progression of the learning curve and therefore may have a negative impact.

Having said that however, if you are already DM certified, e-mail me and I'd be happy to send out a copy of the DM test.

That's exactly why I asked the questions I did. (1) As I understand it, PADI Divemaster does not equal NAUI Divemaster ,and the same goes for the other certifying agencies. (2)I am not willing to pass along questions (or answers)in an open forum such as this - for the simple reason that if you're not qualified at the level you still have to earn the qualification. (3) As for last question -- just curiosity.........

Like Mario, I'd be willing to share..... if you're a PADI DM - let me know your number, and if you've yet to qualify, ask questions here and I know you'll get all the support and guidance you need to get ready for the exams.

Why would it effect the natural learning curve if you where to supply him/her with LAST YEARS questions? Reading past exam papers is the best way to prepare for any exam. Even if the person in question has no intention of becoming a divemaster, where is the problem. I am infact surprised i dont see more people doing this because the price of some of the literature (definately PADI) is simply ludicrous.

Anyone who rates having these questions/answers can get a copy from the agency they are authorized to have 'em from. Why the question was even asked in this forum belies a basic disconnect between the agency concerned and its Divemasters.
Rick

Back
Top Bottom