Bungee Wrist Boot for Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronbeau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody know where I can get a bungee wrist boot for an Aeris Elite T3 dive computer?

I found one for the Suunto SK7 wrist compass on the Deep Sea Supply web site but I did not see one for the Aeris Elite T3 dive computer.

I want to replace the the band that comes with the T3 with the bungee wrist boot so that it will be easier to put on and so that it will be less likely to lose the Elite T3 in the abyss due to the Aeris wrist strap failing.

I plan to use the two bungee approach instead of the single bungee. It will be unlikely that both bungees would break at the same instant in time.

As I mentioned I found a DSS bungee wrist boot for the SK7 I am buying with the T3 but could not find one for the T2 itself. I will try calling Deep Sea Supply on Monday but I am not too hopeful since I don't see one on the web site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anybody know where I can get a bungee wrist boot for an Aeris Elite T3 dive computer?

I found one for the Suunto SK7 wrist compass on the Deep Sea Supply web site but I did not see one for the Aeris Elite T3 dive computer.

I want to replace the the band that comes with the T3 with the bungee wrist boot so that it will be easier to put on and so that it will be less likely to lose the Elite T3 in the abyss due to the Aeris wrist strap failing.

I plan to use the two bungee approach instead of the single bungee. It will be unlikely that both bungees would break at the same instant in time.

As I mentioned I found a DSS bungee wrist boot for the SK7 I am buying with the T3 but could not find one for the T2 itself. I will try calling Deep Sea Supply on Monday but I am not too hopeful since I don't see one on the web site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron,

All the mounts we make are on the DSS site. We do not make mount for your instrument.

Tobin

Ron,

All the mounts we make are on the DSS site. We do not make mount for your instrument.

Tobin

Thanks for the quick response Tobin.

I will order the boot and bungees for the SK7 and will probably put the Elite T3 on a retractor if I can't find a bungee boot like you make for the SK7.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom