Dive shop recommendation? Apeks Regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndemeis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi i'm new to the boston area, or will be as of Sunday and I was wondering who people recommend for dive shops in the area. Also if anyone knows any shops that carry Apeks i need a reg serviced.

I have my apeks reg serviced by North Atlantic Scuba In Marshfield. I know it is a long way from Boston Area but I have been dealing with them since 1978 and put a lot of trust in them. Jeff his wife and employees are great people.(781)-834-4087

PG Dive in Newton is another great shop located on Adams St. I don't know off the top of my head if they service Apeks.(617) 969-3483

where in the boston area will you be locating?

I am going to be in wellesley. I looked on Apeks website and found their dealer locator. But I would love recommendations from locals on where to go for good service, good prices, and good people.

I am going to be in wellesley. I looked on Apeks website and found their dealer locator. But I would love recommendations from locals on where to go for good service, good prices, and good people.

United Divers in Sommerville would be your best bet for Apeks. United Divers - Scuba Diving Instruction, Courses,Lessons, Training, Boston, equipment, rental, Snorkel, Skindiving

They are an Apeks dealer and they have excellent service on everything, most notably, exposure suit repairs and alterations.

Aside from your regs, since you're in Wellesley, you should definitely check out PG Dive in Newton (next town over - toward Boston). They are a great group of folks with an excellent selection of gear and great service. They are also very active divers and they do a lot to maintain an active community with free weekly beach dives, in shop seminars, group charters etc. If that's not enough,THEY HAVE FREE AIR and will soon be pumping Nitrox.

Welcome to PG Dive. Snorkel and Scuba Outfitters. Private Scuba Instruction, PADI classes, Boston Scuba gear,boston snorkel equipment, Newton scuba classes,MA Scuba Equipment

Back
Top Bottom